This checklist helps listing all the steps that need to be done when setting up a client.
Each section is differentiated by a tab. e.g. Main, Dashboard, Teams, Users, Submissions, Billing.
Setting up the client
Inputs to provide
- Client name and description
- The number of licenses. This will restrict the number of mobile users that can access the mobile app, as per the number purchased.
- Dashboards Folders. Refer to this page to understand the purpose of folder in structuring the reports.
- Client Logo. It will appear on the web app and mobile app.
- Web users profiles. Refer to this page to understand the different profiles created by default and how to create custom profiles.
- Web users and mobile user roles. Roles serve to filter the dashboard that the user can access to.
- Unique Login. To prevent users to be logged in more than once. Refer to this page for more information on unique login
- Phone Regex. To Ensure the phone numbers for users are all in the correct format, and are complete. Refer to this page for more details on regex
- Sales owner. This is the sales person in charge of the client
- Operations owner. This is the operations person in charge of the client.
- Label name for selecting a team in the mobile app. This is when a mobile user belongs to several teams, and needs to select one for performing an action
- Level and Label set up. Refer to this page for more details on this.
- Default date filter for the dashboards. This determines the time range that will be displayed by default when viewing the dashboards. The values available are:
- Max date of going back. It determines the date after which the query will not go beyond. This is to limit the volume of data queried. Input the date as YYYY/MM/DD, like 2020/12/22 for December 22nd, 2020.
- Include Module
GPS tracker. To enable the location reporting of the mobile app user. If activated, specify the days and hours.
Geo check in. To enable to have a place list and the ability to check in the place. Once the module is activated, it can be either mandatory or optional.
If mandatory, the mobile user GPS location needs to be within 250 meters of the Place location to be able to check in and fill a workflow.
if optional, the mobile user can check in the Place regardless of his location
- Unique login. Refer to this page to understand how it affects the mobile users.
- Workflow query. This is the field to input the query to select the columns that you want to display in the submissions table. Refer to this page for further details on this.
- Backdoor OTP code. The 6 digit code for a mobile user to enter to log in the app.
- Client invoicing details
Go Live. This is done by clicking on the go live button in the client configuration. This will have the consequence of permanently deleting:
deleted SC and MC attribute options
deleted questions in the workflows
deleted list attribute
deleted sub questions in a matrix
- List schema
- List scope
- Mobile & WebApp user access
- Attribute to use as Category and title
- Picture to Display
- Important attributes and Attributes to use as filters
- List calculated attributes
Dashboards / Insights
- Create dashboard folders
- Create web dashboards
- Create place insights/activity
- User insights
Users / Teams
Refer to these pages:
- Create WebApp & Mobile users,
- License Mobile Users and assign them to their corresponding teams
- Add workflows, WebApp users to teams
- Upload documents and share with the teams